This listing is for a place on one of my soapmaking workshops on Friday 29th September from 6.30pm – 9.30pm
The courses are only suitable for people aged 16 and over due to the nature of the ingredients being used.
During the session you will get to make a set of six Christmas themed soaps which can be seen in the product picture. The soap varieties are listed below.
- Arabian Nights – a midnight blue soap with shiny gold mica accent, scented with frankinscense and myrrh fragrance
- Cherry Gluhwein – a dark cherry and white swirled soap scented with a warm, wintry fragrance consisting of alcohol, sweet cherry, orange and a hint of peach notes accompanied by the comforting spicy feel of bay, cinnamon and ginger on a sweet vanilla base
- Gingerbread – A brown soap scented with a freshly baked gingerbread aroma opening with top notes of rich warm spicy ginger blended with mouth-watering notes of cinnamon, orange, buttery biscuit and a whisper of sweet sugary vanilla
- Spiced Orange – A yellow soap scented with sweet orange essential oil and a spicy fragrance oil with spicy notes
- Apple and Cinnamon – A green and white swirled soap scented with a deliciously strong fresh apple aroma with spicy notes of cinnamon and clove
- Peppermint Candy Cane – A sweet peppermint scented soap coloured with pink and white stripes
All safety equipment and tools and supplies will be provided, but please wear long sleeves, covered legs and enclosed shoes for your own protection.
Please note : Due to the limited quantity of places available, vouchers are non refundable.
The courses are held in the Yealmbridge Craftroom at Snawdon’s Mill, Yealmbridge, PL8 2EQ